Getting the most out of your Library is important to the Board of Trustees and the Library Staff. Policies are designed to maximize your understanding while maintaining your privacy.
- Do take your time to browse around.
- Do feel free to ask questions from the ultimate search engine – a librarian.
- Do silence your cell phone.
- Do talk quietly – and respect those around you in our shared space. However, please understand that we have no designated quiet rooms. Given our layout, a little noise is to be expected.
- Do use our free WiFi with your enabled devices.
- Do take advantage of our free programs.
- Do “test drive” our patron iPad.
- Do relax in our comfy chairs and read a newspaper or magazine.
- Do read and play with your kids in our kids’ section area.
- Do follow our posted Safe Child Policy and don’t leave kids unattended anywhere – for their own safety.
- Do follow us on Facebook.
- Do be patient if we’re busy! Staff will serve you as soon as possible.
- Do limit your computer time when accompanied by small children. They are not nearly as interested as you are.
- Do respect our no pet/no food/no drink policy. This eliminates smells, messes, and pests.
- Do inform the librarian if you see, smell, or hear anything that is inappropriate or out of place.
- Do apply for your own library card. Open an online account and browse the collection, place holds, and renew items virtually anytime/anywhere at your convenience.
- Do feel free to give us feedback about what you would like to see posted on our Library website.
- Do read more books. It’s good for all of us!