Covid-19 Operating Hours and Approach
We are open for curbside pickup to help you take advantage of the library’s resources. We are adding new items monthly that can be located on our Catalog page.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP SERVICES
Tuesday: 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday: 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Please follow these steps*:
• Call (765) 386-2355 or place items on hold using our online catalog at https://coatesvillectpl.lib.in.us
• You will receive a notification (call, text, or email) when your items are available to be picked up.
• Drive to the library and park under the awning between the outdoor dropbox and the entry doors.
• Call (765) 386-2355 or text (765) 331-1973 when you arrive.
• Open your trunk or the window of an empty passenger seat for us to place your bag of materials; stay inside your vehicle.
• We will bring your materials out as soon as possible.
• When you are finished with your materials, please return all items to the outdoor dropbox.
*Please understand that for your protection and that of our staff, we will maintain appropriate safe social distancing measures.
Story Time On Hold
Note: Story Time is suspended until schools are back in session.
Story time is back for our 3-5 year-olds on Tuesdays from 11:30am to 12:15pm. We have a new coordinator with exciting ideas just waiting to engage your kids in stories and crafts. It’s an easy walk across the street for those Coatesville Christian pre-schoolers. Come on in and join the fun and tell your friends. Rumor is more kids are joining every week! Libraries open up a whole new world you can’t replicate on-line.
Check out our ever changing collections
Hurry in to see our always changing collection of books and DVD’s. Visit the Catalog page to see what is added each month. There’s something for everyone!
Library Board Meetings
The Coatesville-Clay Township Public Library Board meets the second Tuesday of every month in the Community Room at the Library. Start time is 5:30 pm.
Past Meeting Minutes
Visit us on Facebook at Coatesville-Clay Township Public Library.